About RHL Warm Air Dehumidifier Whole House Fan
The WARM AIR DEHUMIDIFIER Whole House Fan is fitted within your attic space where the air is filtered and then pre-warmed before flowing into your home through a grille located on your ceiling – this is generally in the landing area.
The dry air input runs continuously purging your property of damp and stale air . The fresh replacement air provides for a healthier living environment and when coupled with our vapour vents provide ventilation based condensation control where needed. During the warmer season the in built thermostat automatically switches off the 200 watt heater within the fan.
Features and Benefits
- Fully Automatic WARM AIR DEHUMIDIFIER Attic/Whole House Fan benefits your home through filtered warm dry fresh air that creates a warmer dryer home
- Expells excess airborne moisture by purging your home with replacement air
- Works with existing fans in the home by providing replacement dry air
- This positive pressure system requires no extra ducting to be extended in to the centre of the property as the air expels in to the middle of your home
- The 200 watt heater only works when the external temperature is below 14ºC
- Low energy, low running cost fan continuous running at 80m3/h
- Fully galvanized steel housing provides a durable, soundproof and high temperature resistant casing
- Produces up to 98m3/h of air flow thereby conforming to building regulations part F
WARM AIR DEHUMIDIFIER Whole House Fan Condensation Control
The warmed dehumidified air provides a simple and effective solution to keeping your home dry – the mild warming of the air provides for a refreshing method of keeping your home dryer by displacing wet air with dry air.
The system becomes increasingly effective with the addition of Vapour vents in the bedroom areas and Dryvent extractors in the kitchen and bathroom.
General Notes on Fan Installations
The fan position should be as far as practical from the main source of air replacement. This is to avoid short-circuiting of the airflow. The fan is to be installed in the roof space ideally centrally located by the landing and through the ceiling. The WARM AIR DEHUMIDIFIER WHOLE HOUSE has a 125mm spigot to fit onto a circular 125mm ducting system (Supplied as standard).
For more information, please contact us.
And for the Specifier…
The WARM AIR DEHUMIDIFIER Whole House Fan is supplied with sock filter, semi rigid ducting (1.5m Length) and ceiling exhaust grille.