About RHL Warm Air Dehumidifier Kitchen Fan
The WAD 150 Warm Fresh Air Dehumidifier Kitchen Fan is a fully automatic, with dual actions of both intake and extraction of air, with the benefit of warming the fresh external air when it is drawn into the building. This unique feature is available using a single vent to the outside, that will fit on to your existing fan vent.
The unit is completely automatic and operating for your maximum benefit and air condition, with external humidity control, external temperature sensor, light switch timed overrun, and options including air quality control of both intake and ambient room air.
RHL Warm Air Dehumidifier Kitchen Fan Features and Benefits
- Fully automatic warm air dehumidifier kitchen fan that benefits your home throughout by introducing warm, fresh air into the kitchen, which will radiate further into the dwelling
- Extracts air during times of occupancy, expelling excess airborn moisture when required
- Your existing fan in the kitchen can be exchanged as this is a standard 150mm connection
- This positive pressure system requires no extra ducting to be extended in to the centre of the property as the air naturally expels past the kitchen door and in to the middle of your home
- The 200 watt heater only works when the external temperature is below 14oC and is not required when the fan is in extract mode
- Incorporates the RHL Autostat humidity controller which continually monitors ambient humidity and automatically adjusts the control level accordingly
- Can be fixed in any orientation without affecting performance (wall, ceiling)
- Polycarbonate ABS mix with fire retardant housing which provides a robust and high temperature resistant casing
- Produces up to 150m³/h of air flow
- Manual override extract option via light switch
RHL Warm Air Dehumidifier Kitchen Fan Condensation Control
The warmed dehumidified air provides a simple and effective solution to keeping your home dry, the mild warming of the air provides for a refreshing method of keeping your home dryer by displacing wet air with dry air.
The system becomes increasingly effective with the addition of Vapour Vents in the bedroom areas and Dryvent extractors in the kitchen and bathroom
General Notes on Fan Installations
The fan position should be as far as practical from the main source of air replacement. This is to avoid short-circuiting of the airflow. The fan can be placed on a wall or ceiling. The Warm Air Dehumidifier Kitchen Fan has a 150mm spigot to fit into a circular telescopic wall sleeve. The ducting hole through the wall requires a minimum of a 5 degree downward slope to the outside.
The fan should be located at a high level close to the moisture source. If the room/ dwelling contains a fuel burning device such as a gas boiler with a non-balanced flue, it is essential that there is enough replacement air to prevent fumes being drawn down the flue where the fan is extracting.
For more information, please contact us.
And for the Specifier…
The WAD 150 WARM AIR KITCHEN DEHUMIDIFIER fan is supplied with an internal Autostat and heater and pull cord switch. The fan will include 2 MagLev motors of not more than 6.5 watts each extracting automatically at no less than 150m3/h and intake at no less than 80m3/hr.