About RHL Warm Air Dehumidifier Bathroom Fan
The Warm Air Dehumidifier Bathroom Fan is fully automatic, with dual actions of both intake and extraction of air, with the benefit of warming the fresh external air when it is drawn into the building. This unique feature is available using a single vent to the outside, that will fit on to your existing fan vent.
The unit is completely automatic and operating for your maximum benefit and air condition with internal humidity control, external temperature sensor, light switch timed overrun, and options including air quality control of both intake and ambient room air.
RHL Warm Air Dehumidifier Bathroom Fan Features and Benefits
- Fully Automatic warm air dehumidifier fan that benefits your home throughout by introducing warm, fresh air into the bathroom, which will radiate further into the dwelling
- Extracts air during times of occupancy, expelling excess air bourn moisture
- Your existing fan in the bathroom can be exchanged as this is a standard 100mm connection
- This positive pressure system requires no extra ducting to be extended in to the centre of the property as the air naturally expels past the bathroom door and in to the middle of your home
- The 200 watt heater only works when the external temperature is below 14oC and is not required when the fan is in extract mode
- Incorporates the RHL Autostat humidity controller which continually monitors ambient humidity and automatically adjusts the control level accordingly
- Can be fixed in any orientation without affecting performance (wall, ceiling)
- Polycarbonate ABS mix with fire retardant housing which provides a robust and high temperature resistant casing
- Produces up to 80m³/h of air flow thereby conforming to building regulations part F
- Manual override extract option via light switch
- Pull cord switch to change intake function from normal to low speed
RHL Warm Air Dehumidifier Bathroom Fan Condensation Control
The warmed dehumidified air provides a simple and effective solution to keeping your home dry, the mild warming of the air provides for a refreshing method of keeping your home dryer by displacing wet air with dry air.
The system becomes increasingly effective with the addition of Vapour vents in the bedroom areas .
General Notes on Fan Installations
The fan position should be as far as practical from the main source of air replacement. This is to avoid short-circuiting of the airflow. The fan can be placed on a wall or ceiling. The Warm Air Dehumidifier Bathroom Fan has a 100mm spigot to fit into a circular telescopic wall sleeve. The ducting hole through the wall requires a minimum of a 5 degree downward slope to the outside.
The fan should be located at a high level close to the moisture source. If the room/ dwelling contains a fuel burning device such as a gas boiler with a non-balanced flue, it is essential that there is enough replacement air to prevent fumes being drawn down the flue where the fan is extracting.
For more information, please contact us.
And for the Specifier…
The WARM AIR BATHROOM DEHUMIDIFIER fan is supplied with an internal Autostat and heater. The fan will include 2 MagLev motors of no more than 2.0 watts each extracting automatically at no less than 85m3/h and intake at no less than 40m3/hr.