About PYROVENT 210 Fan
The PYROVENT is a smart vent, protecting from smoke spreading through communal ventilation systems. PYROVENT 210 FAN includes its own integral extract fan with extract rates suitable for kitchen and bathrooms.Using proven technologies in innovative ways, the PyroVent Fan 210 is a unique product with the ability to sense smoke, heat and humidity levels, that will immediately seal the ventilation port, compartmentalising a dwelling, with an intumescent disc to seal the valve further in event of a local fire.
PYROVENT 210 Features
- Ionisation smoke detection to BS5446-1:2000
- Extract Fan – with Automatic humidity Control
- Rate of Rise (ROR) Detector conforming to EN54- 4:2000, BS5446-2:2000 and BS EN 14604:2005
- Audible alarm to BS 5839-6:2004
- AutoStat Smart Humidity Controller
- Mains Powered via 12v Power Supply
- Battery back up by Rechargeable Lithium-Ion, rated for 10 years.
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Servo Operated Smoke Valve
- Silicone Rubber Smoke Seal, rated to 140°C
- Intumescent disc, activated at 130°C conforming to BS476: Part22 20:1987
- Internal Data Logger with 12 month memory, recording data on Humidity, Testing, Smoke detection, battery status, and Power Up/Power Down.
The PYROVENT 80 is designed to inhibit the spread of smoke and fire through communal duct systems, by compartmentalising a dwelling when smoke is detected, either from the dwelling or from the duct system. On Smoke Detection or a rapid temperature increase, the unit will automatically close the valve, utilising the silicone rubber smoke seal, and activate the audible alarm. The audible alarm can be stopped by the reset button by the resident, however the valve will remain closed until the smoke is cleared. In the event of a localised fre, the intumescent disc will be activated, expand and close the duct further.
The Autostat Humidity controller continually senses the environment and during times of high humidity, proportionally compensates the smoke detector to stop false alarms, due to smoke and water vapour particles being similar sizes. This feature allows the device to be situated in bathroom and kitchens as well as living areas. The fan is Automatic and App. controlled, the fan will shut down when in fire/smoke prevention mode. App. Connectivity allows for remote testing of the unit, with the benefit of being able to test the unit without needing to access the dwelling. The data logger is also accessible via the App., allowing the user to download the relevant data, and able to send the data via email, to be able to fled. This allows compliance of testing to be proven if required.
PYROVENT 210 PDF Data Sheet Download