About BluRay DRYVENT 150K
The BluRay Dryvent 150K fan is a multifunctional app-controlled high performance, dehumidifying fan designed for the particularly demanding condensation control requirements of kitchen environments.
As well as a multifunctional fan controlled by an app, it includes speed control. This unit is particularly effective for damp conditions. It is also very neat, below surface fan, nothing seen except front grille.
Basic operational setting = as a Dryvent unit to run continually on extract at low speed to remove moisture laden air at the source before it can condense. This condensation control is achieved through the inclusion of an internal Autostat unit. When the built-in Autostat detects the humidity level rising above acceptable levels the fan triggers into high speed delivering powerful performance when it is needed most. Autostat unit is controlled by a remote switch or app Bluetooth control.
Features and Benefits
- Incorporates the Autostat humidity controller which continually monitors ambient humidity and automatically adjusts the control level accordingly
- Speed control via smartphone app
- Low energy, low-cost continuous running at 50m³/h (Low speed)
- Incorporates a data-logger that captures humidity, temperature and fan operation providing details on the dwelling air quality for improved condensation control management, all available with Bluetooth download
- Automatic switch to high speed when required
- Incorporates reversible Maglev DC fan motors – designed to operate for 50,000+ hours fault free, which means:
- Almost silent operation on trickle
- Cost effective as it is inexpensive to run, low maintenance and has a long life
- Can be fixed in any orientation without affecting performance (wall, ceiling)
- Air flow continuous, thereby conforming to building regulations part F
- 5 year guarantee on fan motors giving peace of mind
- The BluRay fans are programmed for proportional overrun timer control, minimal operation at high speed
What is MagLev Technology:
MagLev fans are derived from the most advanced train technology in the world. We have integrated the science behind making the MagLev trains float above the rails and propel forward, into our complete range of domestic fans.
The levitation of the blade and housing is created through opposing magnetic forces causing propulsion through perpendicular magnetic fields. This means that there is no physical contact between the moving parts and therefore no mechanical friction. This, in turn, means that the fan temperature is low and there is less waste of energy and less wear to the components. No friction also results in exceptionally high efficiency, quieter running, and improved balance. All these features make a highly reliable motor with around 30 years life expectancy under normal operating conditions * Lifetime = lifetime of fan motor >50,000 hours in normal conditions
General Notes on Fan Installations
The fan position should be as far as practical from the main source of air replacement. This is to avoid short-circuiting of the airflow. The fan can be placed on a wall or ceiling. The BluRay Dryvent 150K fans have a 150mm spigot to fit into a circular telescopic wall sleeve. The ducting hole through the wall requires a minimum of a 5 degree downward slope to the outside.
The fan should be located at a high level close to the moisture source. If the room/ dwelling contains a fuel burning device such as a gas boiler with a non-balanced flue, it is essential that there is enough replacement air to prevent fumes being drawn down the flue where the fan is extracting.
And for the Specifier
The BruRay Dryvent 150K is supplied with an internal Autostat, wall sleeve, external grille and a removable grease filter. The fan will include one MagLev motor of not more than 5 watts extracting at no less than 225m3/h.