The Sub Surface BluRay fan is a multifunctional app-controlled high performance, dehumidifying fan designed for the particularly demanding condensation control requirements of kitchen, bathroom or utility room environments. As well as a multifunctional fan controlled by an app, it includes speed control (and reversability for BluRay 150).
These units are particularly effective for damp conditions. Also very neat, below the surface fan, nothing seen except front grille. Basic operational setting = as a Dryvent unit to run continually on extracts at low speed to remove moisture laden air at the source before it can condense. This condensation control is achieved through the inclusion of an internal, Autostat unit. When the built-in Autostat detects the humidity level rising above acceptable levels the fan triggers into high speed, delivering powerful performance when it is needed most. Autostat unit is controlled by a remote switch or bluetooth control app.
Features and Benefits
- Incorporates the Autostat humidity controller which continually monitors ambient humidity and automatically adjusts the control level accordingly
- Speed control via smart phone App, reversible fan for BluRay 150
- Low energy, low cost continuous running at 50m./h (Low speed)
- Incorporates a data-logger that captures humidity, temperature and fan operation providing details on the dwelling air quality for improved condensation control management, all available with bluetooth download
- Automatic switch to high speed when required
- Incorporates reversible DC fan motors – designed to operate for 50,000+ hours fault free which means:
Almost silent operation on trickle
Cost effective as it is inexpensive to run, low maintenance and has a long life.
Can be fixed in any orientation without affecting performance (wall, ceiling)
Air flow continuous, thereby conforming to building regulations part F,
5 year guarantee on all moving parts giving peace of mind
The BluRay fans are programmed for proportional overun timer control, minimal operation at high speed
Manual override option via bluetooth App control or for BluRay 150 via wired in switch & BluRay 100 by switched live
General Notes on Fan Installations
The fan position should be as far as practical from the main source of air replacement. This is to avoid short-circuiting of the airflow. The fan can be placed on a wall or ceiling. The Warm Air Dehumidifier Kitchen Fan has a 150mm spigot to fit into a circular telescopic wall sleeve. The ducting hole through the wall requires a minimum of a 5 degree downward slope to the outside.
The fan should be located at a high level close to the moisture source. If the room/ dwelling contains a fuel burning device such as a gas boiler with a non-balanced flue, it is essential that there is enough replacement air to prevent fumes being drawn down the flue where the fan is extracting.
For more information, please contact us.